Applicants selected to participate in this program will:
- Learn the carpentry trade from master craftsmen
- Earn a generous performance-based wage stipend
- Build cutting-edge job connection strategies that will connect you to a career you loveTo apply, applicants should:
- Have experience and/or education in the carpentry/construction field.
- Have a high school diploma or GED by June 27th.
- Be unemployed.
- Live in West Philadelphia (defined by zip codes 19104, 19131, 19139, 19143, 19151)
Executive DirectorUniversity City DistrictSharon Thompsonowak
Program ManagerWest Philadelphia Skills Initiative
Training Center Manager
West Philadelphia Skills Initiative
Vice PresidentWorkforce Solutions
Queen AniatangProgram CoordinatorWest Philadelphia Skills Initiative