• 4 Medium baking potatoes, washed and scrubbed
• 1-2 TBS Olive Oil (Just enough to coat the potatoes)
• 1 TSP Paprika (Optional)
- Preheat Oven 400 degrees
- Slice potatoes about ¼ inch thickness. Then cut the slices lengthwise again about ¼ inch.
- In a large bowl place the oil and paprika and mix.
- Place potatoes in the bowl and mix together until thoroughly coated.
- Line the inside of a shallow roasting pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the cut potatoes inside the pan so as not to overlap.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn off oven, mix the potatoes, salt as desired and leave the potatoes in the unlit oven for oven for an additional 5 minutes. Serve right away.
This recipe serves 4 people.
Post a Comment
We welcome your comments: