Meet the new Philly Parents. There's a lot to see and do here! If it's your first time to our new website, read on to understand the content & purpose of Philly Parents.
What does Philly Parents do?
- We share news, updates, and activities. We share information via our website, twitter, and our email list. To check out what we post, explore our announcements.
- We share technology resources. Here at Philly Parents, you can become empowered by using technology to improve communication between parents, schools, and the community. Here are the technology resources we currently have available.
- Get the latest updates. We like to get information to you as quickly as possible. To do this, we send out weekly/bi-weekly newsletters to our email list with everything we post to our website & calendar, as well as information shared by the School District. You'll always have to most up to date information. Click here to join our email list.
- Submit a discussion topic. We want to be a place where parents can share ideas with other parents. To see what parents have been talking about, check out our Parent Submissions page. If you would like to start a discussion, submit your post here!
- Get an email list or calendar for your school. Want us to come out to your school? Just send a request to email@example.com. Click here to see a list of schools we have already served.
- Send us information. We have a lot of contributors to our website & newsletter -- and you can be one, too! If you hear about a great opportunity that you want other parents to know about, fill out this form.